Sunday, March 6, 2016

Second and Third Floors Cement Work

New photos and videos from Dad. From what I'm seeing here, it looks like the front walls of the second floor are now complete and the third floor walls are half-way finished as well. By the next update, I'm guessing all of the cement work on the front walls of the apartment will be finished.
Next up I think they are laying out the electric and plumbing...not positive, but I think they have to do that soon before putting the ceilings and such in. We'll be going back home in a couple weeks and will be able to see more of the progress and work first hand. It's school break here and I should have a few days off soon ;)

Windows? Doors? Do they wait until after they tile floors and cover walls? Paint rooms first, then install the windows and doors? I'll have to find out the answers to these questions ;) We still haven't chosen the color scheme/paint colors for the exterior of the apartment. I'm also assuming that the interior will be white to make sure it is bright in the rooms, especially since there will be little to no light entering the rooms from the back. (No outward-facing windows and another building blocking out the sun)

3 comments:

mardenheyjude said...

WOW!!! Each photo and video continues to amaze me. Your apartment building is going up so fast. Incredible....... Love always, Auntie

Pae and Guy said...

Right? Seems like just yesterday that we were looking at pictures of the First Pillar Ceremony ;)

Eric said...

Niiiiiice!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...