Sunday, March 20, 2016

Apartment Update 2016 March 11

Here are some of the latest photos from Dad of the apartment and the progress being made on it. Work seems to be going slowly as all of the walls outside and inside are being covered with cement by the masons.
This takes a long time and much of the progress can't be seen from the outside.
From photos I've looked closely at, the first floor bedrooms look to be finished. I can't be certain though as there are no photos of the bathrooms and other area at the back of the room.

Dad did send a video from inside of one of the rooms and in it you can see the amount of work to be done inside of the room. I'll post that a little later once I get a better connection to upload the video to youtube.
We just drove the eight or so hours home and will have a site visit tomorrow morning or afternoon or night ;) This place is so chill and laid back, I'm guessing it will be evening as it will be cooler then. **Cooler this time of year means less than 100 degrees but more than 90 degrees, haha.

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

I can't wait to see the doors and windows installed. It is all so amazing to me. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...