Friday, February 26, 2016

Construction Video from February 25th

Here are two short clips that Dad took of the apartment on the 25th of February. They are pretty much identical. I like to watch them because you can kinda see the size of the rooms compared to a person. The three women on the second floor perhaps are a little shorter than average, but it gives you an idea ;) Also, the dude going down the stairs in the second video.

**Uploading my videos to YouTube then linking them to the blog looks much clearer than uploading directly to Blogger, so that's what I'll do for future posts :)
Moving pictures, yo!!

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

Guy and Pae:
I love the videos. I can hear the people talking and although I don't understand the language I reckon they are saying "Hey man, this building is really taking shape and looking good". Keep those pictures on the progress coming. Auntie is lovin' it.
Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...