Friday, December 18, 2015

First Friday Foto For Forever!! December 18, 2015

I left home for work this morning and almost forgot my folder that has billions of ungraded worksheets and assignments for my 5th and 6th graders. Ughhhh, so much homework to grade and it's a lot of writing (sentences) to decipher. Wah, wah, wah!!!

I went upstairs to one of my 6th grade classrooms and looked at the Thai homeroom teacher's desk. Holy crap woman!!

She teaches History, Religion and Social Studies. In total, she has 7 classes and this appears to be the result of giving homework on Wednesday and Thursday. Homework Wed. and Thurs. equals no life for the teacher Friday, Satudray AND Sunday!!!

This is one reason why I try to give assignments (I'm required to give two homework assignments weekly) on Mondays and Thursdays. More often than not, I end up giving it Mon. and Tues. just because it just works out that way with the curriculum.

I thought I had a lot of homework to grade!! I'll shut my pie hole and stop complaining now **slinks off**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...