Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Ultra & Trail Unseen Koh Chang 2015 (66km) Route and elevation

Just a quick update as the route map and elevation profile for the 66km trail ultra (Ultra & Trail Unseen Koh Chang 2015) in February just came out. I'll probably need to find a better photo than this, but this one will do for now.

All I can say is "Wow!"

This probably doesn't look too bad to many people, especially experienced trail ultra runners. To me though, knowing how I handle going up hills...This has some pretty steep ups and equally steep downs! This is gonna be a challenge and I'm greatly looking forward to it.

More on this race as information is made available by race organizers. Excited!

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

Guy:
That is a lot of territory to cover. Just train well and you will do fine. With your previous experience in trail runs and your enthusiasm you will take the hills successfully. You learned a lot in your first trail run so I reckon you will conquer this challenge. Hi to Pae. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...