Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bangkok Marathon 2014...errrrrr

I was supposed to have a really difficult time sleeping last night.

I was supposed to have been pounding pasta and rice and fruit juices for the past 96 hours.

I was supposed to go get my finisher medal last week at the race pack pick up. (The Bangkok Marathon is the only one I'm aware of that gives the finisher medal to the participants a week before they even toe the line!)

Last night, or 2:00AM this morning to be more exact, was this year's Standard Chartered Bangkok Marathon...which I did not participate in as I missed the registration date cutoff!!

I've been okay with missing it this year, even though it is sort of a tradition since it was our first (Eric's and mine), until all of the chatter this weekend and the buildup to the starting horn! HAHAHAHA!

Sad to have missed it, but it's seriously probably for the best as I have the Ayutthaya Marathon in four weeks (which I haven't registered for yet!) and three races in the first 60 days of 2015.

Registered and paid already for TNF100 and Koh Chang 66, still need to get registered for Ayutthaya and the TNF final training event, Columbia Trail 25K.

I'll try not to miss the registration date next year!

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

Too bad you missed the registration. Looking on the bright side, you have more time to get ready for the next several racing events. Hi to Pae. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...