Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A quick one for Auntie Judy

Hi Auntie! Lots of stuff going on here with midterms at my school and Pae having a few days off. Just wanted to quickly give you a preview of a post that will be coming soon about my marathon on Sunday; The Ayutthaya Marathon! 3:29:50 after the official results came out! 8th place overall (not so many runners as there was no prize money). 5th place age group (trophy!) Eric also had an awesome day. I'll post more about it in the coming weeks, just wanted to send you a picture...Love ya!

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

WOW!!!! Wicked pissah finish time for you. I love the picture. You have such a nice smile. I am looking forward to your post that will be coming. You just get faster every time you race. Thank you for thinking of me. Hi to Pae. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...