Friday, November 22, 2013

Long time no see

It's been quite a while since I've gotten on here and posted anything. Part of that is down to me not being able to access the site, but mostly laziness. Sorry for that. I hope that I'll be able to post a picture or two as an update as to how we are doing here in Bangkok later this weekend. Of course I've been running, but Pae has also gotten the exercise bug. We've had a small weekend away, traveling domestically a couple times since our last post. The Red Sox are World Champions and I got to watch a lot of both the ALCS and the World Series, which is big for me. Bun is as cute and healthy as ever. Bangkok has had protests for a month now, political in nature...and probably some random stuff that I might talk about if I can shake my laziness. See you this weekend ;)

2 comments:

Naomi Hanks said...

Yay! I'm so excited for the updates!

mardenheyjude said...

Hi Guy & Pae: Glad to see you back. I have missed your stories. How about our Red Sox!!! It was the best World Series ever. The parade was awesome to watch (on the tube) and everyone in Boston is still talking about the team and about how Peavey actually bought the Duck Boat that he rode on at the parade. He is going to take it to his home in Arkansas and make sure it stays in his family through future generations. He said he will have it painted with Red Sox and World Series stuff. Anyway, nice to see you back again. I look forward to reading more of your updates. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...