Friday, January 11, 2013

Giant Rubber Ducky

Now here's a post that just puts a smile on my face to type it and to look at the photos!
Florentijn Hofman's giant rubber ducky has made its way to Sydney's Darling Harbour for an art festival there. I wonder? Did Ducky swim all the way from his Netherlands home  Pae just happened to be flying out of Sydney this week and was able to go over to Darling Harbour and check Ducky out!

At five stories high and five stories wide and bright bright yellow, he's very noticeable! I recognized Ducky when Pae sent me pictures because I had used it in a science presentation on buoyancy earlier last semester. Pae and I had talked about how cute it was, and what do you know!! She was able to actually see it in person! These are the photos that she sent to me, cute huh!

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

Cute giant rubber ducky. I hope someday it makes its way to Boston Harbor. It does bring a smile to anyone who sees it. Reminds me of the rhyme that goes:
Rubber Ducky your're the one
You make bath time so much fun
The rubber ducky was a lot smaller in the rhyme. I love the picture where it looks like Pae is holding the rubber ducky in the palm of her hand. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...