Saturday, December 8, 2012

Piggy and Mr. Piggy

Preparing for the Banana2U Marathon, and of course unable to sleep! Start time is 2:15am on Sunday morning and they say we will finish at about 10:30am. It will be a long, slow run, but it is perfect for my 50K trail run training.

The race has a Facebook page and there is a lucky draw for some running gear. Runners qualify for the drawing by posting a photo of themselves, Banana2U shirt and BIB number on the fan page and sharing it to their own profile...so this is the picture for the drawing that I posted ;) Thought I'd share ;) I should actually be thinking about getting a couple hours of sleep hahaha! But that never works!
So, hope to have a relaxed 7 hour run of about 43 kilometers and get home by noon so the landlord can send the plumber over to fix our leaky sink and roof! Good thing Monday is a holiday and I don't have to go to school!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...