Sunday, December 9, 2012

Banana2U Marathon pre-post

Finished the Banana 2 University Marathon (measured 44.3km) earlier today and finally saw some photos published online. Thought I'd throw one up here while waiting for photos from the second photographer who followed our run.
This photo is from after about 24km after we picked up the half marathoners near Don Muang Airport. As a whole, we stayed together as a group formation, later in the run we would be running in two columns due to smaller roads and heavier traffic as the sun came up. 5 hours and 42 minutes of jogging, good conversation, nice scenery. To be continued...

2 comments:

mardenheyjude said...

Nice photo. Sounds like you had an enjoyable run. I look forward to hearing more about it. Love always, Auntie

Pae and Guy said...

It was fun Auntie. THere is a 55.5km run in a local park this Saturday, but I'm not committed to it...yet...hahaha. I guess I could go jog 20+ laps at Lumpini park in the heat (shoot me now!) or wake up late on Saturday adn do absolutely nothing all day at home!! Hmmmmm, guess which one probably wins? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...