Sunday, November 25, 2012

School work

Here's my semester post from some of the work my students hand in to me from either Science class or Health class. I think most of these are going to be from Health. I teach 4th to 6th graders health and much of the first semester focuses on puberty, dangerous behavior and the human body.
Here are some gems from my students, but before I give you their work, I'll give you some of the obligatory graffiti that I find on the whiteboard as I enter their class to teach...they're obviously excited to see me...apparently I have armpit hair and a bird and dog targeting me with excrement! Thanks kids!
This first one is from our discussion about dangerous sexual behavior and how teenage pregnancy can change a person's life. We don't go as deep into explaining all terminology as this student's answer to "What is abortion?" might suggest.
So I guess it's during puberty when girls might start to show signs of becoming "High maintenance"? Hahaha, simple spelling mistake (they meant to say menstruation) and it becomes a little funny ;)
Here's a good one, anatomically I guess "underwhere" (sic) is gonna be fine and Teacher Guy will probably award full points ;)
And finally, during puberty boys and girls begin to have "romantic fillings" for each other...I'll say no more :)

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

I love this post......The kids answers remind me of the T.V. show Art Linkletter's Kids Say the Darnest Things.
The drawings on the white board are just kids being funny. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...