Thursday, March 8, 2012

McFlurr-e?

I was walking through the mall the other day looking for lunch. I made a point not to walk past McDonald's, but in the end, the smell of the fries drew me in. I had bought stuff from the deli but had to walk by just to get one good whiff. My eye connected with the side of the McFlurry machine that seemed to stare me down as I approached. I passed by quickly, in attempts to avoid the stare of cold steel and the longer than normal eye contact. Awkward!I left through a nearby exit but suddenly stopped in my tracks. I had to go back. I approached the machine from behind. I could make out the subtle smell of dairy and vanilla making its way through the overpowering yet addictive fried everything smell. He had a look of concern on his face. I smiled at "McFlurr-e", took a photo and thought to myself "See you again dude, and hey, SMILE!" I will surely see McFlurr-e again! Soon! I hope he's lightened up a little by then.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...