Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Finishing Strong

I found these photo sets online on a Thai running site. These were taken at around the 200 meter to go point of the Thailand International Half Marathon.

I was pretty focused on the finish line. The dude behind me was giving it all he had as well! This is why, no matter your time or ranking, running is a competition with yourself...how much are you willing to push and how much pain can you handle?Here is a picture of the girl in green who ended up crossing the finish line 27 seconds ahead of me; the girl who I tried to stay with for the last couple kilometers, but she was just too strong for me!Here is Eric's shoe and right shoulder. Hahaha, I remember this guy was blocking Eric from the picture I took of them crossing the finish together, Eric a mere step behind him. But, Eric is blocked out in all of the pictures because of dude here!I actually found some photos of us finishing the Bangkok Marathon as well...looks like we were just finishing running 42 kilometers for sure! Post those later, bell just rang, off to teach fourth graders.

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

Great pictures. I can't wait to see the photos of the Bangkok Marathon. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...