Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pae in Japan

I was gathering some information online at the internet cafe while I waited (am waiting) for my laptop to have a new hard drive installed and I came across some pictures from Pae's flight to Japan that she was tagged in on FB. Thought I'd post a couple of them before I go back home and take a much needed nap! Below is my favorite (so far) of the bunch!So, Pae's flight was into Osaka, Japan, where she's staying an extra night due to a flight cancellation. From Osaka, on her day off, she and her friends took a bus to Kyoto, which from the photos looks nice.When you're in Asia, you're bound to come across walled temples and fortresses and just homes and other structures that stick out to westerners, architecturally. This appears to be one such temple or fortress gate, I'm imagining some Samurai training inside the compound (too much t.v.)Pae has mentioned, when we've had a chance to talk on the phone, that it's really nice there. It's pretty cold, but I guess anything is cold when you're coming from Australia or Bangkok! What's a good remedy for cold weather? NOODLES AND TEMPURA, DUH!!I have few if any details about the photos, I just wanted to put two or three up to share with everyone!Okay, okay! Can't help myself, this is a super cute one too! I'll stop now...for now! Fly safely girls!

4 comments:

mardenheyjude said...

What a bummer losing all those photos. Sorry that had to happen to you.
The pictures of Pae in Japan are beautiful. Love always, Auntie

Pae and Guy said...

AUntie, I tracked down a place that tries to retrieve data from fried hard drives. It'll cost me upwards of $500 because I have lots of data on that thing (tons of pictures and videos) but it'll be worth it if they can be recovered...I just have to take the drive to them eventually, perhaps when this semester is over and I have a week or two to relax!! Love you!

mardenheyjude said...

Good news to hear you may be able to retrieve your data. It sounds like a lot of money but if you can get precious memories back then I agree it is worth it.I will pray that you will recover everything.Hi to Pae.Love always, Auntie

Tau said...

Japan looks awesome. Lucky Pae :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...