Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dusty Stairwell

I haven't gotten on here and written any posts lately, since the flooding in Thailand really. It's not that things have slowed down any, but more like I just haven't been inspired to jot down much or post pics on Fridays.Walking to the bathroom in the mall the other day though, I snuck this photo of a man sitting reading his pay advice in a stairwell. Perhaps his single shoe drew my attention. Well, one shoe dude, you've inspired me to finally post after a long couple months! Thank you!

**For the record, my second period class was cancelled today so the fourth graders could practice for this year's annual show...hence, I had an extra hour to sit around and post on Pae and Guy ;)

2 comments:

mardenheyjude said...

I am glad the one shoe man inspired you to finally post. I check your blog almost every day and it was nice to see a posting. Love always, Auntie

Harold said...

Another "fan" glad that you're back online.

Mister Shoe must have a tale to tell...

Ken C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...