Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bunny wants to help with laundry?

Here's a short video of Bunbun running around on the bed after I brought in laundry from hanging. He does a couple good crazy eights near the end of the video! When rabbits jump around, it's their expression of happiness, called a "binky". He was certainly a binky boy tonight!

I had the air conditioning on, when it's hot, rabbits just lay all spread our trying to get rid of as much heat as possible...they love the cooler temperatures. I make sure every time I defrost the freezer to give him a giant bucket of chipped ice to play in, he loves it!

You may have seen this on FB, but I'm posting here mostly for Auntie Judy to see ;) Love you all.

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

I love the video of Bunbun on the bed. What a cute bunny with awesome floppy ears. Thank you so much for posting the video for me. I watched it several times and enjoyed it every time. I also watch some of the other videos you posted and enjoyed them as well. Thanks again for thinking of me. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...