Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friday Foto - March 25, 2011

Here are some more pictures of the Elephant building in Bangkok, pretty close to my school actually. Out of all of the buildings, sky scrapers, etc., here in Thailand, this is my favorite to look at. Not including temples of course.I was walking from the wedding invitation store to the mall after school and took the route that brought me closest to the Elephant building. I took a couple pictures with my phone along the way...No matter where I went, I could always see him through the trees or out of the corner of my eye!

We used to call Seoul, Korea, "The concrete jungle". That's the feeling I got with the elephant following me!

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Kevin Hanks said...

Love it! Someday when I'm done designing power plant foundations I'm totally gonna design something like that!

Reminds me of these: Check it out!
http://www.weirdomatic.com/funny-fish-buildings.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...