Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Foto - January 28, 2011

This little cat lives in our apartment complex. She belongs to nobody but is taken care of by the cleaners and the security guys. This past weekend, Saturday morning, I oozed downstairs to put my laundry in the washers and the cat was sitting with the security man at his little post. She was sitting, propped up in the corner of the desk as seen in today's photo. She was like a stuffed animal that someone had just placed there but she was alive. As people passed and removed their keys from their bags or pockets, the cat would sit there watching. Every time the door would open with the beep of a key card swipe, the cat would look up at the person coming through the door.Okay, whatever right? So I went up stairs to wait the hour for my laundry to finish washing. I turned on ESPN and there was a replay of the previous week's Jordan v. Uzbekistan soccer match or something like that and it quickly put me to sleep. I woke up after three hours, went back downstairs to get my laundry. Yup, you guessed it. The little cat was still sitting there, same exact position, just as interested in passers-by as before! Took a picture of course. The cat was there for at least three hours!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...