Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Goofball

Posted this picture of our teachers and office people on Facebook already. Figured I'd throw it up here too. I guess it really speaks for itself. It may look posed, but to actually get a picture with me acting up, I had to wait right until the teacher taking the picture was releasing the shutter...otherwise she would scold me. So I just broke into the sudden spaz attack as she got to 1-2-3. I won but she did scold me after the fact, "Teacher GUYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"I figure, in the age of digital photography (translated - memory cards vs. film) they have several megabytes of chances to get the desired photo. This photo did not however make the "yearbook" which is just a little magazine that comes out for our Annual Show for the parents. I wonder why? Odd... **wink**

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

oh my gosh! You are out of control!! I don't know whether to scold you or high five you for that pic. Too funny!

mardenheyjude said...

Great pictures, I love them. Into my photo album the goofey ones included. Looks like you enjoy your teaching job. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...