Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Foto - December 17, 2010

Walked into my fourth grade science class earlier and Nampeung, translated "Honey", walked up to me with her hair flipped over her head and gave me the zombie look. I called her "Zombie girl" and her living dead face turned to an irreversible grin. By the time I snapped a picture, her hair had gone back to pretty much it's normal position, but you get the idea!Oddly, a few hours later in my sixth grade class, Linda pulled the same act but with limp wrists and was smiling from the beginning. Not sure if there's a new zombie movie out or why they were doing this, but it was funny whatever the reason.Pae operates AMM-BKK-HKG-BKK-AMM today and through the weekend, so we'll see each other very soon! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...