Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Travel photo cleanup

As I say goodbye to Amman, Jordan and Kuwait City, Kuwait, for now, I just wanted to post a couple more pictures that didn't make the blog. Random pictures actually but what the heck.This first is one of two stray desert cats that were atop the High Place of Sacrifice at Petra. This little orange one curled up behind Pae and started clawing her back! I think it was probably cute until the little claws started piercing skin!This is another Kuwait photo, perhaps you've seen already. Actually one taken from my iPhone in the dark, I just thought that the Kuwait towers underneath the moon was nice.They are holding elections in Amman soon. All over the city are banners and signs announcing candidates, giving their party affiliation and the number to vote for on the ballot...it's like American Idol or something.This has to be my favorite McD's photo from Kuwait. Not sure why, but I like this picture. You know you're probably not in the States when you see this picture. I did gnaw on my first Quarter Pounder with Cheese in over 4 years there!Finally, part of Amman as seen from Rainbow Street, location of Souk Jara flea market and all of the dating places (food). Goodbye Middle East! Back to South East Asia for a while.

3 comments:

mardenheyjude said...

WOW. You have been to so many places and experienced so many different cultures. What a trip you are having. Love the pictures. Love the T-shirt you are wearing. Does it say what I think it does. I can't really see the last part of the last word. Glad you got home safely. Love always, Auntie

Pae and Guy said...

Hi Aunt Judy! Um, the shirt? I was attracted by the color and shape of the text...not until i looked closely did I see what it actually said. Then after I got past the "word" and looked at the figurative "meaning" I decided to buy it AND wear it anyway!! I am HAPPY, I guess that would have been enough though right? Hahahah, I love you!

mardenheyjude said...

I like the shirt. It tells everyone that sees you that you are really happy. So, stay happy. It is a beautiful feeling. I love you too. Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...