Saturday, October 9, 2010

Friday Foto - October 8, 2010

Late? Not sure, my sense of time and days is off!Pae had to go to the hospital to get a sick note for a bad stomach that made her unable to fly last week. Outside of the hospital was parked the ambulance, with two flat tires, hahaha. I thought it was great so I took a picture!! Just to be fair, there was another ambulance parked close to the emergency room, more European looking. This old beat up, flat tire, probably not working ambulance reminded me of American ambulances. Well, the color scheme at least!

2 comments:

mardenheyjude said...

I am enjoying you describing Ammen. I read that it is a popular tourist attraction. I love the pictures. Are the lamb balls really lamb balls or are they balls of lamb? hahaha Anyway, nice stories. Enjoy. Love always, Auntie

Pae and Guy said...

hahaha...unfortunately they are testicles...apparently from no less than three lambs! What 8 bucks'll get ya these days!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...