Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Foto - October 1, 2010

Having iPhones has made our lives much better, especially since we are so far apart. Before we got our phones, we were dependent on our computers, internet availability, phone cards, etc. Now we are able to talk to each other wherever we are, whenever we want. If we don't want to pay money to call using the phone, we can skype via iPhone. We can chat, send messages, send photos, pretty much everything I can do from the back of a motorcycle taxi.Here are our phones, named iPuppy and iPiggy. When we bought Pae's iPuppy, several months before we bought mine, she bought a "mystery box" that had the iPhone protective case inside. Inside the mystery box was one of like 12 designs, from different countries. She wanted the Hawaiian Hula dancer, but got the Thai design, which she actually liked. So basically, her choice of cases took about 20 seconds and she didn't even know what it would look like when she bought it!

I, on the other hand, shopped and shopped and shopped for one that I liked or at least that I thought I could live with. They have mostly solid colors or Hello Kitty here, and none of those were satisfactory for picky picky me. Eventually, after going to the same stores week after week to check new designs, I found the pirate girl dressed in a teddy bear outfit. Okay, I know, I know...shoulda just bought Kitty right? I've gotten that from everyone so far, kids at school asking me if it is Pae's phone, and people just wondering if I'm a little gay...but no..I just like the design as well as the wrap-around design of the case. It is a lot bigger and bulkier than the skin-tight cases, but I have bigger hands so it's all good! So, that's the story of iPiggy and iPuppy!! Random Friday Foto, but that's who I am sometimes...Mr. Random!

4 comments:

mardenheyjude said...

Nice story. When I read your stories it is as if you were sitting right here talking to me. It's the way you write you stories.

It is amazing to me what these phones can do. Love always, Auntie

Naomi Hanks said...

Ha Ha! I totally thought Pae's phone was yours and yours was Pae's! You ARE a little gay brother :) But I still love you!

Pae and Guy said...

Watch it Nomers...or I'll throw my Pink gold fish coin purse at you!!

Tau said...

Sarah wants iphones too. They sound great and I will have to deny that I know you for a while until this girly phone cover thing blows over....jk. Hope you guys are doing well. Take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...