Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September eating with my lovely fiance!

I promised a post with food. Maybe not too exciting, but for me, Mr. Ramen...having Pae home even for a few hours here and a few hours there between her flights is great and worthy of celebrating!What better way to spend time together than spend it the way we would have spent it if she still lived here...eating! *and playing with Nu Daeng and Whitey!Being far away and living in a Middle Eastern country, Pae is "deprived" of partaking of her normal diet of awesome Thai food. She is becoming Mrs. Ramen there hahaha.We ate seafood at our favorite BKK seafood place close to her University. Mom's always say not to play with my food...but this was just irresistible! Sound effects caught the attention of neighboring tables, but I didn't care, Mr. Crab and I were in our own little playland of imagination! I wonder if Pae was embarrassed, I never asked!We had several other meals including Isaan food, or food from her hometown as well as late night, like 3 AM whatever-you-can-find-open-in-the-shopping-area food.All in all it was a great visit, great food, great to spend some time with Pae, great to call in "Fiance" instead of calling in "Sick"! haha!Alas, our time together ends with me watching Pae leave BKK through security, until I can't see her anymore...then I mope my way to the taxi stand and ride the quiet midnight ride home. Boo Hoo!!Pae operates Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur this weekend. We'll see each other again soon. We both end up flying back to Amman together on Wednesday. I'll be there for almost two weeks during my school vacation. Bring on the desert! (and dessert for that matter!)

3 comments:

Pae and Guy said...

Moms not Mom's...it's early!

mardenheyjude said...

Beautiful pictures of you and Pae looking so happy to be together, even for a short time. You had me crying when you wrote about all the things you love about having Pae home with you. A beautiful story it is. The crap thing was funny and so like you. I will print out some of the pictures (crab one included) for my family photo album Now I have lots of pixs of You and Pae. Love always, Auntie PS I love your blog

mardenheyjude said...

I meant to say crab thing not crap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...