Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Foto - September 17, 2010

Pae had a flight home recently and I had the chance to see her at the airport before she went home for a visit with the family. The picture is blurry as I had planned to take a picture of her when I saw her leaving customs, but when I actually saw her, I was excited since we haven't seen each other in months. So, I wasn't the steadiest of hands, plus I was so close getting a very long awaited hug, and the camera was quickly making its way towards my pocket before the shutter closed fully! Funny also how the app I took it with pulled so much red out of her lips! hahaha, she wasn't even wearing much makeup!

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

It must have been one happy happy exciting moment for both of you. I only wish you could have taken a picture of yourself when you first saw Pae. From the smile on Pae's face I am certain that she was very, very happy to see you. When will you see her again? Soon I hope. You both are meant for one another. This is true, not just Auntie Judy bias. Love always, Auntie P.S. I missed you over the past two weeks. Glad to see you are back blogging. I love reading about you and your life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...