Wednesday, August 11, 2010

They're not very good at this...YET!!

Before school the kids like to come ANNOY me (haha) as I sit preparing for zoo keeper duty! When they do that, I just turn the webcam on and they usually run away...Today they decided to continue to pester me while I was trying to put together a Jeopardy-type game on my computer...and with them around they would see the questions and answers...So, I just gave up on the lesson preparation and acted like a wild animal with them. They are not good at the "make a funny face photo" yet, but we're working on it!I, on the other hand, am a seasoned professional!

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

OMG!!!! You've everyone beat on the funny face photos. You should show the kids some of the other pictures you have where everyone in the picture is smiling for the camera and you are making funny faces. I gotta tell you that I look forward to updates and new pictures on your blog. I find it interesting and funny at the same time. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...