Thursday, August 26, 2010

Points for trying

The question was, How do frogs and chickens reproduce? By sexual or asexual reproduction...Amy answered incorrectly but I had to give her points for trying!! She's at least watching the dogs at home or lots of National Geographic channel!

Oh yeah, and a fourth grader decided he wanted to play unicorn with his clay during my lesson, even after I kindly asked him to stop disrupting class (everyone was looking at him and snickering). So he got to play unicorn in front of class while I finished the lesson.

3 comments:

mardenheyjude said...

Your students are intertaining to say the least. You must have a million stories that you could tell. I get a real kick out of their shenanigans while you are trying to teach a lesson. Love always, Auntie

Pae and Guy said...

TRYING is the operative word there! I always seem to have the rowdy ones right after lunch and the disinterested ones the first class of the day, when everyone is still wiping the sleep out of their eyes. The challenge doubles with those combinations.

Beccarigg said...

Unicorn pic is soooo funny! I thought teaching high school was entertaining but I think you're elementary kids take the cake. Hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...