Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pae and Her Roomies

It took me a while figure out exactly who was who, but I finally got it! You see, Pae lives with two other new flight attendants, both from Thailand. Her roommates names are Apple (Ple) and Waan. I knew Ple from their days together at Orient Thai, but Waan I only heard her name all of the time. Oh yeah...Ple wearing black blouse, Waan wearing polka dot top and Pae, of course, in the floral print top.Waan's boyfriend visited Jordan for a while and was able to finally get pictures of all three of the girls together! Eating, exploring, eating, eating...Pae is beautiful! And I know that's not just my fiance bias talking! I just can't stop looking at her pictures!

3 comments:

mardenheyjude said...

Pae is very beautiful and you are lucky to have her as well as she is lucky to have you. (even though your kids in class think you are ugly, hahaha) You and Pae make a beautiful couple. She is beautiful and you are very handsome. And that's not just my Auntie bias talking. Love always, Auntie

Pae and Guy said...

Aunt Judy, Even if it is "Auntie bias"...I'LL TAKE IT! hahaha I'll take what I can get!! Love you!

Beccarigg said...

Definitely not fiance bias, that girl is straight up gorgeous! (you lucky dog you! ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...