Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kids Pics

Here are some iPhone pictures I grabbed during breaks in class or when the kids were doing work on their own in science class. I love some of the looks they give me. In this picture Ploy is giving me a look that I'd never seen before today. She's usually just a very jovial, playful, spirited little fifth grader, but today, after a long morning formation, she came to class with a little bit of an attitude. That melted away once I started acting like a clown about halfway through class...the only way to get their attention sometimes!Here is the way I'm usually greeted in class in the morning. Check out GungGing on the left there...I'm like, in the middle of a lecture and GungGing is about to fall asleep, and the Nuna, Snooker and Bright are in the back just chatting away.I mentioned that our morning formation started early and went long today. Apparently a few kids went home yesterday from my fourth grade class and other classes as well. The morning info session was about Hand Foot and Mouth Disease or something like that. It was actually quite peaceful sitting in an empty homeroom class at 7:oo AM...today the headache was delayed!Haha, nah, it's not that bad. The kids are just kids and love to speak (yell) at the top of their voices no matter the situation. When you get a group of 15 of them together competing to be heard it can scratch your brain.This last picture is half of my sixth grade class, we take them in waves this year for various reasons. Eight in a group is much easier than sixteen. Just threw it in here for the heck of it. They're the future of Thailand...

2 comments:

mardenheyjude said...

The face on Ploy looks as if she can't wait until class is over. Then GungGing looks bored, and Nuna, Snooker and Bright must have something more important to discuss than science. The last picture is precious. They are all smiling and look as if they love having their picture taken. Great shots.... I love them all. Love always, Auntie

Pae and Guy said...

Yeah Auntie, Ploy flipped out today when she saw her photo...and about jumped out the window when she saw it on the blog! hahaha! She's a great student and fun to teach...just an ocassional off day...like the rest of us!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...