Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Foto - August 27, 2010

Another piece of students work today for Friday Foto. I felt it was only fair that I posted BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY! hahaha. It was pretty big news when Snooker drew the picture of the "Very Not Handsome T. Guy" on the back of her Exam...The kids were laughing about it and joking about it for several days.One girl, Nuna, felt bad for T. Guy so, during a tutoring session (we just call it "Extra Class") she wrote the above description of a photo she had seen of me and Pae. I have a lot of pictures under the glass cover of my desk and the kids come look at the pictures often. The screen saver on my laptop also has thousands of photos that flash across the screen when I'm not in class or not using the computer. So, the kids see a lot of pics of Pae and me together.

Nuna made a point to mention that T. Guy is not only HANDSOME, but he is also STRONG with a BIG BODY, hahahahaha. And of course Pae almost became an ALIEN, but she decided that Pae was actually a beautiful ANGEL (or ANGLE as she wrote it!)hahaha.

3 comments:

Naomi Hanks said...

so cute that she wanted to make you feel better and the story is pretty funny too!

mardenheyjude said...

What a nice story Nuna wrote and the drawing is so cute. I think you should give her an "A+" for that assignment. She either felt sorry for you or she is looking to get an A in your class. It does, however, give you a good feeling when you read something nice that someone has written about you. Didn't I tell you that you were handsome. Nuna thinks so too. Have fun. Love always, Auntie

Ioane said...

Oh my gosh... I can't stop laughing. I was just catching up on blogs and your students are hilarious. I love the unicorn punishment. Soo funny. I'm glad your student didn't turn Pae into an alien, she is absolutely beautiful in all her pictures touring around with her roomies. You're a lucky man. Miss ya tons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...