Saturday, August 7, 2010

Flower Update...

Hahaha, you're thinking it..."More about the flower?"...hahaha. Considering that I have a black thumb, meaning I accidentally kill every plant that ever enters my home, this is something noteworthy for me! Plus, the flower brings some extra sunshine to my day.It's gotten fatter and chubbier since last we saw it. The darker pink has also given way to a more delicate white. Inside of some of the petals you can see some tiny little flowers. Cute huh? Reproductive bits and pieces I'm sure.Anyway, there is also another addition to the flower pot. If you remember, there were three or four bulbs that I saved. A much smaller and much pinker flower has also blossomed. I'm hoping there will be two or three more flowers soon.I know they're going to eventually shrivel up and go away but they will be back next year! For now, I'll just enjoy watering them, taking pictures, and looking outside to make sure they are weathering the daily rain.

1 comment:

mardenheyjude said...

Looks like your black thumb turned green because your plant has produced beautiful flowers. Do you talk to the plant? People say that helps but make sure you do it when you are alone. If someone hears you talking to a plant they might think you are cuckoo.....hahaha
Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...