Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Foto - July 2, 2010

When it was clear that Pae was moving to Jordan for work, we needed a cheaper way to keep in touch than international phone calls. We decided to get laptops so we could Skype with each other whenever we had time.

Laptops these days come with built in webcams and the kids at school like to come over and bother me when I'm doing lessons, worksheets or even updating Facebook on my computer. To get rid of most of them, I just turn on the webcam and they run away.This is a picture of one of the fearless ones my fifth grade homeroom class. His name is GM, one of only two boys in a class of 15 kids. He is a great kid. The girls still think he has cooties, but soon they'll be giggling behind his back about how they want to pinch his cheeks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...