Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Foto - July 16, 2010

I've already posted this on Facebook, but I like the two pictures together and decided that it should be this Friday's Friday Foto!The top picture is from Pae's time flying with OX (Orient Thai) while the bottom photo is from her more recent and current employer RJ (Royal Jordanian). I love both photos, but like them even more when they are together like this! Each uniform gives a different feeling. I'm also happy that I've been able to be along for the ride. That is, seeing her go through the process of applying for jobs, preparing herself for interviews and such. Pae wearing the uniform is a confirmation and symbol of her hard work. I'm very proud of her! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Love it. Pae is lucky to have such a great guy supporting her behind all her hard work. Love you bro!

mardenheyjude said...

Pretty pictures. I will print them and add them to my family photo album. Love always, Auntie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...