Saturday, May 15, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Uda

I was going through some boxes today and came across what are some of the few photos that I have with Grandma and Grandpa Uda.I didn't live close to Grandma and Grandpa for much of my life so I don't have many funny stories to tell, but I know both were great people, who loved their family. When I think about visiting G'ma and G'pa in Utah, I remember Grandpa sitting in his chair watching John Wayne and when Grandma, giving me advice before my mission, told me, "When da girls pull down your pants, you pull'em back up!"These pictures were taken in 1998 after I came home from Hawaii and before I left for my mission to Korea.

4 comments:

Naomi Hanks said...

Love the Pics! Grandma was always so funny like that. I remember watching the Discovery channel with her and every time the animals would mate she would start laughing and say "look how they screw!' Ha Ha! What a legacy they left behind! :)

mardenheyjude said...

Hey Guy
I love the pictures of your Grandma and Grandpa. I am fasinated by your blog. I look forward to reading it every weekend. I decided to become a follower so I can comment on your posts. I am sad that you and Pae are apart. You will miss one another. Love always, Auntie Judy

mardenheyjude said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pae and Guy said...

@Naomi...grandma was always funny that way

@Auntie...glad you like to read about our lives over here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...