Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle 2010

You may notice some of the same props for our New Years 2010 celebration from last year's Bangkok fun. Like last year, we (Pae, Bubbles and I) were stuck in Bangkok for the holiday, unable to spend it with the family in Ubon, due to work schedules, school and transportation availability all rolled into one. One of Bubbles' buddies had nowhere to go for the celebration so he joined in the revelry as well.We kicked the celebration off a few minutes late, but better late than never! After a couple days of balloons, tinsel garlands and fun string hanging from the ceiling, I finally packed it all up in a 7-11 bag for use again next year!

1 comment:

Beccarigg said...

Hahaha! It's all about recycling! I have the same Happy Birthday signs that I pack around from house to house and use every year on all of our birthdays. Some of them are at least 6 years old and one of them I've had for 10 : ) I'm saving money, and the earth right? ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...