Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Foto - December 11, 2009

Trips to the public restrooms here are usually not the funnest or most interesting experiences. Between women in the men's bathroom mopping between my legs as I use the urinal to perverts in the next squatter stall using mirrors to get a peek under and into the next stall, it's always better to do your business before you leave home.The other day we went to a movie after having dinner, where I drank like twenty gallons of water and soda. So I had no choice, before the show, than to take care of the plumbing before sitting through a 2 hour movie.The bathroom had new advertising inside (yes they are used for website adverts, special mall events adverts, etc.)...here are pictures...not sure what I was doing with my camera in the boy's room tell you the truth!Shooting galleries, bulls eyes, basketball hoops, etc. Fun. My favorite has to be the urinal with sperm swimming around in it with the word bubble "Hi Dad, forget me not"

1 comment:

Naomi Hanks said...

HA Ha HA! This is one of my favorite Friday Fotos EVER! Me and Kevin got a good laugh out of the sperm potty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...