Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Foto - November 6, 2009

Friday Foto today crosses a little into "marketing". My sis, Rae, and her friend started a business making and selling cute costume baby bibs and I have chosen a picture of my favorite one to be my Friday Foto!Of course I chose the Pirate bib!! How can it not be my favorite with the map in pocket with the "x" marks the spot of the ever sought BOOTY! And who doesn't like chest hair!?

Here's the story behind the product:

"Fibs were inspired by my new baby girl who has terrible reflux. All her adorable new baby outfits were constantly covered up by plain boring bibs. My best friend, being the creative genius that she is, made a cute "outfit" bib for my baby to protect her clothing while allowing her to maintain her budding fashion style. I knew she was on to something. After a lot of brainstorming and designing, Fibs were born. These adorable costume baby bibs look like one thing but are really something else; hence the name "Fibs". Fibs are reversible. The front of each bib is a costume, the back is soft flannel print. Fibs are huge attention getters in public, make the most fabulous baby gifts and are a hit at baby showers. Spice up a boring onesie or dress up your baby for special occasions. Fibs are machine washable so no worries about baby spit-up. That's what bibs are for!"

1 comment:

Beccarigg said...

Aww, you're such a good brother : ) The pirate is one of my favorites too! gotta love baby chest hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...