Friday, October 2, 2009

Facebook Funnies - October 2, 2009

Okay, I have been spending a little more time on Facebook lately doing, as I tell my science students, "agricultural simulations" (aka playing Farmville). So I've been paying a little more attention to some of the "updates" posted by my "friends" (honestly there are one or two of them I don't really know how they got there!)

Sometimes I laugh out loud at things that people say on there, so, I decided to share one of these. This is the inaugural post under the title "Facebook Funnies". It may catch or it may fall flat on its face, all I know is that today's is pretty funny.

It comes from a buddy I served with on a mission in Korea. He's got a boy and here is what he has to say...(names taken out for privacy reasons):

Tried to explain to (my) Star Wars and Indiana Jones-obsessed son that Han and Indy are actually the same guy. (He) had to compare Legos to be sure.


Pics of Pae's Malaysia trip coming soon, Friday Foto too, hopefully!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...