Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our administrative staff and teachers

Here are two photos of our staff here at school along with most of the teachers. One Our English Program 6th grade homeroom (our English teacher)Malcolm was ill that day so he is missing. They told us to wear shirt and tie...at least that's what I heard...and I was the only one to wear shirt and tie...hence the sweaty crusty on my face. I'm not always that bitter!Every new semester brings new faces, as the turnover among both Thai and foreign staff is usually high. I'll still be here though, no plans of moving elsewhere anytime soon. Outside of the occasional annoyance that happens in any workplace, things here are running rather smoothly.

2 comments:

Titan and I said...

I see four others with ties!

Pae and Guy said...

Yeah Stevie, I guess the Thai men are wearing ties too...

I wasn't talking about Thais wearing ties though! I was more referring to the foreign teachers. A Thai teacher came in the office and told us to wear ties for the picture...again, that's up to debate if that's what was really said though!

At the end of the day, it's certainly not something to lose sleep over though...I just feel stupid in a shirt and tie these days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...