Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Foto - September 25, 2009

Chris and dad- I'm not positive when this picture was taken, but I do have faint memories of putting that little battery powered ship in a pond or public lake and watching it motor away...or maybe I dragged it along with the little roll of twine that it looks like I'm holding in the picture! Give me a break...it was like 35 years ago or more! I wish I could find a nice pair of pants like those I was wearing...sweet! Got the awesome beaver teeth going too! Niiiiice!

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Okay, there just really aren't words for the preciousness of that picture! Those sweet little dimples make me want to eat you up! What a squishy little cutie pop! You are definitely rocking those little man pants and Dad ain't looking so bad himself!! Cute cute!

Rachel said...

Ah! So cute! Can't believe how young dad looks, and how little you are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...