Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pae and Guy

Before this blog reaches its 1,000th post, I'll surely post this picture two or three more times, simply because I like it so much. It's one of those night photos at the beach that didn't necessarily capture the beach that we were standing on, but did capture "us", the us that we both love, surf or no surf! In my life, this is probably one of my top 500 photos! Considering I've probably taken a half million or so pictures, that's top tenth of a percent!

4 comments:

Naomi Hanks said...

I love the "us" too! So glad you two have eachother. Miss you!

Titan and I said...

That is a nice picture of you two. I have to believe you are probably at a million pics by now. I had fallen behind in my picture taking, but hope to have a million by the end of the year. ;)

Pae and Guy said...

Doesn't "digital" make it so much easier to both take and store photos? Imagine taking, processing and storing one million photos!

Liz Uda said...

awwwww so cute. I love it bro. You and pae are so cute together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...