Thursday, August 13, 2009

Behavioral Genetics??

I've, in the past, given credit to my father for my sense of humor or lame attempt at humor. I've also passed off my layed back attitude and goofy personality in front of the camera on my Utah family as well. I mean, it seems pretty clear that they are a bunch of goofy kids too!I was sorting through some of my online albums of pictures when I found some of these pictures...I guess, as genetics would have it, that I may have picked up some of this from the "X" chromosome provided by my mom as well! And believe me, this is only a handful of the dorky poses I have! The tongue apparently plays an important role in such goofiness.I think we're all just super fun people!

2 comments:

Titan and I said...

The tongue is a vital part in making a picture funny. It is like a visual fart. Can I say fart here?

Pae and Guy said...

Say it...don't spray it! **There's a visual for ya Stevie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...