Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Foto - July 31, 2009

I think this might be the first ever family photo that had all of the kids in it. If not, it was the first time we had the whole family together for a family portrait. This is the one of the kids, all 1,200 of us. I know for a long time we were able to get most of us in the picture minus one who was off on a mission or somewhere else far away. Then this one day in like March or April of I want to say 2006 (?) we all just happened to be in the same place at the same time. Personally, I had just been picked up from the airport and driven straight to the photographer's. In and out in a flash!

Oh, I was just thinking how awesome Rae's hair looks in this picture...then I remembered it was a wig! Glad you got your hair back sis (The one of you and me sitting at your piano in Orem is still one of my favorites)!

And Sarah...mom always told you..."If you keep doing that your eyes are gonna get stuck that way"...Shoulda listened dude!

Josh, I was gonna say that you look like a Hawaiian bad ass, but I don't want to type "ass" in my blog, so "Josh, you look pretty tough".

Naomi, one word, "ex-lax".

Liz, what's with the "There's Something About Mary" hair?

Becs...you absolutely nailed it...you WERE going for the "Rebecca Uda" face right?

Jake, I can't tell if your dog just died or if you're auditioning to replace Horatio on CSI Miami...

Love you all, Happy Friday.

3 comments:

Beccarigg said...

That is AWESOME! How have I not seen this picture before? So classic Uda. I forgot that you had to come straight from the airport to the photographers. Mom was pretty set on getting a picture with everyone. I remember I was SO mad because I had just had a baby 6 weeks earlier and did NOT want my post baby body captured and framed for all to see. Oh well, it was worth it to get everyone together!
p.s. I'm glad you didn't type the word "ass" on your blog. That would've been embarrassing! ; )

Liz Uda said...

ha ha ha ha Can't believe becca said ass. lol sinner. you are so going to hell. lol. I haven't seen that pic either. what the heck! Love it CHRIS. Your blogs are always so funny to read. I miss you so much. Come back to AMERICA ALREADY! SHEESH!

Josh said...

Love this picture! :) We miss you, bro! I might try to come out and visit after graduation. Hopefully this isn't the last picture we get with all of us together. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...