Sunday, June 28, 2009

Korea Vacation Casualties

Our trip to Korea was great in almost all aspects. There was one sad thing about the trip though...We came home to very unhealthy Puppy and Piggy chia heads. They never quite recovered. Piggy head survived a five story fall (click here for before photos) a few months back, but couldn't live 10 days with only a few ounces of water.We bought jellified water packets for our larger plants, and they all actually thrived on the cool little gel packs over ten days. Puppy and Piggy I guess just weren't so lucky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P. Puppy and Piggy.

I really enjoy your blog Chris and thank you for the wonderful pictures and education on other places.

Incidently, my cousin Betty and Wayne Wanker have started following your blog.

KLove you,
Grandma Pratt

Pae and Guy said...

Thanks Grandma!

I'm glad you like it. Isn't this a great way to keep up with the family!?

Remember when people had to write and send letters? hahaha!

Love you,
Chris

Beccarigg said...

Sorry for you loss ; ) But I love that you guys have freaking chia pets! You are such a product of the 80's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...