Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Foto - June 26, 2009

This is the layout of the Thai Keyboard. I was looking for it a few years ago and found this simple diagram somewhere online. I thought I'd stick it up here as Friday Foto in case anyone else was ever looking for the layout. I'm not good at typing Thai. I can't even spell most of the Thai words I know. The Thai language is pretty challenging especially if you want to gain fluency in all areas of reading and writing, listening and speaking...give me another five years. ;)

2 comments:

Moxy Jane said...

If anyone can do it, it's YOU!! Crazy language boy.

Pae and Guy said...

I take that as a compliment Carm! I actually just posted my first entry in all Thai...with help from my dictionary of course! (it's actually just a letter to Pae who is in Ubon for the week)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...