Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers


I'm sitting here, my free hand grabbing through the tiny hole I ripped in the Cheez-it package, and all is good! Although I can't buy Beef Stroganoff Hamburger Helper, Ranch Doritos, Funyuns or Diet Dr. Pepper here in Bangkok, I have found a few places that sell Cheez'its! As the end of a long week approaches, sometimes the best fuel is a good 54 cracker, 16 grams of fat serving of cheezy wonderfulness! Now I gotta go find something to wash it down with...

1 comment:

Beccarigg said...

Only my brother would dedicate an entire post to a box of cheesy crackers. Once again I am reminded that we are SO related!

So it's your birthday tomorrow! I can't imagine the fun foods you are going to eat! Wish I could be there to help you out with that ; )

btw, can you send your mailing address out there to my email: becway90@hotmail.com. I'd like to send you a little birthday something something but I don't have your address. SO yeah, it will kind of be delayed but at least you will know I was thinking of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...