Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nectar of the Gods

When I was in Korea 10 years ago, Cool Piss was a daily drink for almost all of my houses. We'd all grab a tall liter of this sweet, thick sugar water and pound it before we left each day! I was super happy to walk into 7-11 during our most recent trip and see my old friend, Cool Piss! I think we probably drank it at first as missionaries just because of the name, but slowly became addicted. I really wonder what the company was thinking when they named this DRINK? (reminds me of another oddly named drink) It's different when there are grammar errors or funny translations on cute stationery products, but when you give a fruit drink the name "cool piss" it makes that first sip a little scary! Pae and I used the wine glasses in the hotel mini bar and toasted with Cool Piss every morning...put those things to good use...hi-so! ;)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

in Japan it was CalPiss....sounded like Cow piss. Pretty good stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...